Republic of the Philippines
Province of Compostela Valley
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
Cabidianan, Nabunturan, Compostela Valley
Invitation to Bid for the Construction of CVPH-Laak
(Construction of New Ward Building and Water System)
1. The Provincial Government of Compostela Valley, through the Trust Fund (DOH-HFEP CY 2018 ) intends to apply the sum of Php.24,453,001.04 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for CIVIL WORKS-CW18-024 under Purchase Request Number 18-7417. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Provincial Government of Compostela Valley now invites bids for 1 Lot Construction of CVPH-Laak (Construction of New Ward Building and Water System).Completion of the Works is required Two Hundred Thirty One (231) days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Provincial Government of Compostela Valley and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm).
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on November 29, 2018 from the address given below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Php. 25,000.00.
6. It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
7. The Provincial Government of Compostela Valley will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on December 05, 2018 @ 10:30 a.m at the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Secretariat Conference Room, Third Floor, Left Wing, Provincial Capitol Building, Cabidianan, Nabunturan, Compostela Valley Province, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
8. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before December 19, 2018 until 8:30 a.m .All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause REF _Ref100483235 \r \h \* MERGEFORMAT 18 08D0C9EA79F9BACE118C8200AA004BA90B02000000080000000E0000005F005200650066003100300030003400380033003200330035000000 .
Bid opening shall be on December 19, 2018 @ 9:30 a.m. at the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Secretariat Conference Room, Third Floor, Left Wing, Provincial Capitol Building, Cabidianan, Nabunturan, Compostela Valley Province. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
9. On the opening of bids, representative of bidders must present proof of authority (Special Power of Attorney).
10. The Provincial Government of Compostela Valley reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
ARCELI A. TIMOGTIMOG
Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Secretariat Office,
3rd Floor, Left Wing, Provincial Capitol Building,
Cabidianan, Nabunturan, Compostela Valley
Province - 8800
Cel. # 09385843390/09751135803
Sgd.ARMANDO G. ATAKE, MPA, REB, REA