Republic of the Philippines
Province of Compostela Valley
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
Cabidianan, Nabunturan, Compostela Valley
ITB No. 19-011
February 27, 2019
Invitation to Bid
Procurement of 4,800 hills grafted durian and 1,000 hills grafted lanzones
1. The Provincial Government of Compostela Valley, through the (LDRRMF AB CY-2019) intends to apply the sum of Three Hundred Thousand Pesos (300,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for 4,800 hills grafted durian and 1,000 hills grafted lanzones for use of PAGRO Seedling dispersal with Purchase Request No. 19-1700 under Bid No. B-19-0054. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Provincial Government of Compostela Valley now invites bids for 4,800 hills grafted durian and 1,000 hills grafted lanzones for use of PAGRO Seedling dispersal. Delivery of the goods is required twenty (20) days upon receipt of Purchase Order (P.O.) Bidders should have completed, within two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is open to all interested bidders, whether local or foreign, subject to the conditions for eligibility provided in the IRR of RA 9184.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Secretariat Office, 3rd Floor, Left Wing, Provincial Capitol Building, Cabidianan, Nabunturan, Compostela Valley Province and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on March 04, 2019 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of (Five Hundred Pesos (500.00)
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before March 12, 2019 until 8:30 a.m. The Bidder shall submit a Bid Securing Declaration or any form of Bid Security in the amount stated in the BDS, which shall be not less than the percentage of the ABC in accordance with the following schedule:
Form of Bid Security
AMOUNT OF BID SECURITY (Not less than the Percentage of the ABC)
(a) Cash or cashier’s/manager’s check issued by a Universal or Commercial Bank.
For biddings conducted by LGU’s the cashier/manager’s check may be issued by other banks certified by the BSP as authorized to issue such financial instrument.
Two percent (2%) or
(b) Bank draft/guarantee or irrevocable letter of credit issued by a Universal or Commercial Bank: Provided, however, that it shall be confirmed or authenticable by a Universal or Commercial Bank, if issued by a foreign bank.
For biddings conducted by LGU’s bank draft/Guarantee or Irrevocable Letter of Credit may be issued by other banks certified by the BSP as authorized to issue such financial instrument.
(c) Surety bond callable upon demand issued by a surely or insurance company duly certified by the Insurance Commission as authorized to issue such security.
Five percent (5%) or
Bid opening shall be on March 12, 2019 @ 9:30 a.m. at the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Secretariat Conference Room, 3rd Floor, Left Wing, Provincial Capitol Building, Cabidianan, Nabunturan, Compostela Valley Province. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
7. The Provincial Government of Compostela Valley reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of R.A. 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
8. For further information, please refer to:
ARCELI A. TIMOGTIMOG
Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Secretariat Office,
3rd Floor, Left Wing, Provincial Capitol Building,
Cabidianan, Nabunturan, Compostela
Cel.#:09385843390 & 09751135803
Sgd.ARMANDO G. ATAKE, MPA, REB, REA.